Tour of Utah
My dad likes cycling...a lot. He's been into biking for as long as I can remember. I went to his races as a little girl, and I'm still going to his races today (Lotoja is coming up next month!). He not only likes to ride himself, but he loves to watch professional cycling too. The Tour de France is probably the highlight of his year. He actually DVRs it & watches every single second of the race each year. He was even watching it while we were on vacation in Carlsbad. Haha!
There is a professional race that happens here in Utah each year called...the Tour of Utah (so original, right?) My dad likes to go see the race when it gets to northern Utah, so this year most the family headed up Little Cottonwood Canyon to watch the cyclists compete. It was on a weekend afternoon, so I couldn't be there. Stupid work. Oh well, the boys had a blast...
The boys got to hand out water bottles to the cyclists as they passed by...
After the race had passed, everyone sat down & enjoyed a picnic lunch up the canyon...
And, apparently, climbed trees...
I think this race got everyone really excited for Lotoja next month! Can't wait! --Lindsay






1 comment:
The boys loved handing out water to the pro cyclist...some even smiled and said "thanks" (others were too busy racing!)
Post a Comment