Storrs Family Reunion
The day that we got back from our Carlsbad vacation, we dropped all our luggage off at home and headed straight for Mike's family reunion with the Storrs' side of his family. It was held at a condo complex in Salt Lake. I could only go for a few minutes because I had to go to work that afternoon & evening, but while I was there, we decided to get some family pictures because we realized this was the first time the whole family had been together in several years. Mike's parents live about an hour north of us, but all of his siblings live in Nashville, TN. David (Mike's younger brother) was the first to move down there a few years ago & then he convinced Brian & Kimber to move down there as well. Ever since they all moved down there, we haven't all been together at the same time. So, we had to get some pictures of the occasion...






2 comments:
Fun times! Our summer has been play play play until we are too tired to move. I better be careful or my kids won't want to go back to school ;)
Nice family photo op!
Post a Comment