My Little Monsters
Don't let these sweet little smiles fool you...
These kiddos are little monsters...
This little monster (Jango Fett) likes to pick on his little brother...
This little monster (Buzz Lightyear) likes to be EXTREMELY defiant...and he can defend himself against his big brother quite efficiently...
So, what do we do with these little monsters? One night each year, we send them out in search of sugar-loaded candy. It tends to enhance these wonderful monster-like abilities that we love sooooooooooooo much...






10 comments:
They all look SO cute! I'm glad you guys had a successful night.
Oh, and funny sidenote... I tried your stunt driver costume on Ty yesterday and it didn't fit! (He's too tall - ha ha). So he wore Gavin's dragon costume from last year. It's a 2T-3T! Pretty funny...
love the pictures of the screamers! aiden makes me laugh in his buzz lightyear costume... i am sure he was LOVING being "buzz lightyear to the rescue" as he kept calling it to dan. bubbers looked way tuters too!
What monsters? All I see are angels! Love Poppy
Cute kids. I saw you on the news this morning. You looked so cute. Loved your outfit and I loved your hair.
Oh so fun! I like your little pumpkin! The question is, did mom and dad monster dress up too?
Cute! Looks like they had fun
Cute costumes! I love little Pumpkin Cohen!
so fun! Boys are seriously the best!
Such cute boys you have!! I get a giggle each time I read about the funny things they do. You're a lucky mom...and if you need a girl around, you can borrow Taylor any time! Especially when the drama is THICK. She's allllll yours!!
was I the jerk that they didn't get any candy from since I wasn't home yet??? I'm a crappy neighbor
Post a Comment