Thursday, October 16, 2008

30 is the New 20...

...and that's all I have to say about that! :) --Lindsay

13 comments:

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday!

Kristy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I knew it was sometime this week!

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday! :)

LeAnn said...

Happy Birthday!

Kristin and Dan said...

"30, Flirty, and Thriving... Why the 30s are the best years of your life."

Jackie said...

Yay for 30! You beat me by two months, you old lady!

Anonymous said...

Hope it's a great one!

And I'm watching you.

On the web that is.

Who works on their birthday and smiles while doing it? Crazy happy lady! Loves!

Carolina girl said...

Hope you have a fabulous day! =)

The Swensons said...

Whatever, you're so living in denial. 30 means total OLDIE!!! Ha ha, j/k, you still look 12 - a good thing so you can get into amusement parks and swimming pools for cheap! J/k again. Sorr, sorry, sorry, just having a little fun!

Love you lots and have a happy, happy, happy, happy birthday!

Emily said...

Happy birthday! Really, 30 is no different than 20 . . . :)

Tara said...

Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Lindsay. Happy birthday to you. I hope you had a great day.

Scott and Karin said...

I'm not even going to say it, though know that I'm thinking it, even if I am a few days late.

Anonymous said...

55 is the new 17! Love Poppy