10 Reasons I Love Girls Night
1. The best conversation. Every month, I laugh so hard that I don't have to do my ab workout the next day!
2. Olive Garden breadsticks & salad! LOVE IT!!!
3. Getting away from my little fellas for the night. Love 'em to pieces, but I need some time away...especially since Mike has been out of town this week. (But, he should be home any minute now...he moved his flight up by a day! Love him for it!!!)
4. My parents for watching the little monsters for the night. Thanks mom and dad...I couldn't have gone without you!
5. Driving in Kerri's pimped out Denali!
6. Watching Natalie & Alicia hurdle the middle seat to get to the backseat since Kerri couldn't figure out how to make the fancy-schmancy seat go down. :)
7. Paradise Bakery...for giving us a warm place to sit during our 45 minute wait since Olive Garden's lobby was PACKED!
8. Figuring out that Kelli & I have a mutual friend in Reno...random!
9. The fact that the entire world now knows my love of RUM! Long story...remind me to tell it sometime!
10. Hanging out with the most awesome girls on the planet! Love you ladies! --Lindsay






7 comments:
I am getting you a flask! Watch out the Christmas party present will be special just for you!
It was fun! EVEN if you squirted me with your lime for the other end of the table :)
What monsters? Love Poppy
Sounds like you had a great time, and you can NEVER go wrong with Olive Garden.
Girls Night's are wonderful. I enjoyed reading your post about budgeting on your other blog. I have a husband who LOVES to budget and I am glad that he does.
Great GNO as always. I'm so horrible I was so excited to go to GNO that I totally forgot it was our 2 month anniversary! haha I know not really that important, but you'd think I'd remember. Oh by the way I tagged you over on my blog!
It was fun! And sorry about the mishap! It was fun and really made me want to go to that bakery even more now than I already did! It seriously looked so yummy!
Post a Comment