Help Needed!
Do you own one of these...or something similar to it? I'm trying to find one that I can borrow for a few days next weekend. I would buy my own, but they are stinkin' expensive...and I can't bring myself to spend that much money on something I'm going to use for 3 days. If you have one that you're not currently using & you would be willing to let me borrow it for a few days, will you let me know? Thanks!!! --Lindsay






12 comments:
I have one of the older baby bjorn's you can use if you want. I love it. But there might be someone closer who has one so you don't have to drive so far to get it. you are more than welcome to it though.
I have one of those you can borrow if you want to. It's an older style but you're welcome to it.
By the way this is Brittainey Tomothy
Um . . . I would offer mine, but my kid lives in it. :) I did see some almost new looking ones at Kid to
Kid in American Fork. They were around $10-$15.
I have a Kozy you can borrow, and a ring sling if you'd prefer that. They're much more cozy for tiny little ones and better for your back. Just let me know if you're interested!
I totally have one you can borrow. Its in need of a wash as Alice hasn't worn it in over a year! I am in Orem, so let me know!
I have a Snugli, a Hot Sling, or a HugaMonkey that you can borrow. I know it's pretty far to drive.
I have one you can borrow, just call me- jess
Thanks girls! You guys are awesome! My friend, Jessica, brought one over to me tonight, so I'm good to go!
You mean you're going to haul Cohen up to Delicate Arch in that?! I hope Mike can wear it too. Love Poppy
Okay well sorry I posted too late to offer but I'm glad you found one.
I am glad you did this cause it gave me great ideas of things I can get from people lol.
Hey did you get an invite to view our blog since we made it private? I don't think you email address was right. I need the one you use to login to your blog. Email me if you want amy@sagecommunities.com. Thanks and good luck with your backpack adventure.
Evenflo makes a pretty decent one. Walmart's cheapest is about $15. Not a Bjorn, but works.
Post a Comment