The Final Celebrity Look-Alike Post...I Promise!
So did you think that I was done with celebrity look-alikes? So did I, but a few weeks ago, an old bishop of mine came up to me and told me that he had found my twin (only she was about 15 years younger than me). He had just seen the new Harry Potter movie & he thought I looked just like the character "Luna Lovegood". Not being a Harry Potter fan myself, I had no clue who he was talking about. I told him that I would google her & tell him what I thought. Well, I finally got around to doing that and this is the picture I found...
When I saw it, I couldn't believe it! That is EXACTLY what I looked like as a little girl. I had long, fine stringy platinum blonde hair & HUGE blue eyes (I had to grow into them I guess. I also had big dumbo ears that I had to grow into as well, but I don't think "Ms. Lovegood" has those--lucky girl). Anyway, I was shocked at how much she really did look like me! That's why I had to do one more look-alike post. I promise I'll stop now! --Lindsay






4 comments:
I think you look like an updated version Farrah Fawcett Majors...let's post a photo of Farrah for your 1970s TV fans! Love Poppy
wow! That is almost uncanny! I could see how you would have looked just like her when you were in your younger year! That is so crazy!
So... I don't think she looks like you as a child! Ha ha, but I DO think she looks like Aiden! :) (So maybe she does look like you since Aiden does... who knows?!)
When I saw that Harry Potter the first thing I thought, and my entire family actually mentioned to me after they'd seen the movie, is how much she looked like a Skousen girl.
Post a Comment