Bye Bye 2007!
It's hard to believe, but 2007 is history now. Where did the time go??? To say goodbye to the year, my parents held a little New Years Eve party at their house with the family. I guess everyone had a great time...I say "I guess" because I wasn't there. I got the "privilege" of working for Roland. Woo hoo! I'm such a lucky girl! It's okay though because, in my business, if you get Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve & Christmas off...like I did...you don't complain about working New Years Eve! So, while I was trying to remind myself of that at work, the family had a fun little party. They ate, played legos, watched some movies, etc. waiting until midnight.
I showed up to the party around 11:30 and this picture is what I found. My mom and sister along with all the kids were upstairs watching--what else?--"Mr. Bean's Holiday" (my apologies to my mom and sister). And, the men were downstairs watching something else. Connor was asleep, but the other little boys were still awake...and fairly happy considering the time. Mr. Bean got over right before midnight and we did the traditional countdown to midnight. I tried to wake Connor up to tell him "Happy New Year", but he was zonked! He didn't budge!







2 comments:
Hey, we watched Mr. Bean's Holiday twice! You forgot the riveting game of "Rock Jocks" that Connor, Gavin and Aiden played. The boys figured out that if you put a heavy videotape on top of the climbers "weight limit" latch that you can pile as many bigfoots, snakes, vultures on to the climber's back (causing his arms to stretch 12 inches) and still not fall. These boys are future engineers (or Indiana Jones's). Hope the Storrs and all your boys have a happy new year! Love Poppy
p.s. I wonder if Roland has a New Year's resolution to actually get a decent haircut (hint: Roland, the 70s ended over 25 years ago!)
I am dying laughing about your dad's comment about the hair. He is just not as lucky as you are to have a great hair stylist!!! Ha ha.
Post a Comment