Connor's Celebrity Look-Alikes
I was reminded the other day that I still have not done Connor's "celebrity look-alikes" yet. Heaven forbid Connor read this blog someday and say "You never did my look-alikes! That means you don't love me!". So, more for my sake than anyone else's, here are the celebrities that a few of us think Connor kind of looks like. Take a good look & tell us who YOU think he resembles:
Rick Schroder: This is my pick. I saw him on some entertainment show the other night, & he really looked like Connor to me.
Jude Law: This is my Dad's pick. I guess I can kind of see it.

Brad Pitt: This is Mike's pick. I guess their eyes are kind of the same, but other than that, I don't see it.

David Beckham: Okay, I don't really think Connor looks like him...I just wanted to put a picture of him on my blog because, let's just admit it, he's freakin' hot!
So, who do you think Connor looks like? --Lindsay






8 comments:
you have the cutest boys! My pick is Jude Law, he totally looks like him!
Totally Jude Law! And what a compliment to Connor that every celebrity he looks like is way attractive! I'm sure you're already aware of this, but you've got a future heartbreaker on your hands...
I asked Aiden and he said, "Bean!" Love Poppy
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.
I vote Rick Schroder!! Holy cow he looks like a ton of people!! So cute!
I'm really tempted to say Beckam, just because, I agree that he is SO hot! Jude Law is really hot too though. I think he looks most like Ricky Schroeder though.
Hey Check out my new cooking Blog that my wonderful daughter made up for me. Tell what you think. If you like pass it around to friends and family the more that submit recipes the more fun it will be.
either rick or jude... rick has a lot of the same features, and him and jude have the same eyes!
Post a Comment