Monday, January 21, 2008

Boys Day Out

Saturday was Mike's favorite day of the year! The Utah International Auto Expo!!! What more could a car-lover like Mike ask for? Hundreds of very expensive cars that you can touch & feel & even sit in...all in one location! Connor, following in his father's footsteps, wanted to go along again this year. Mike invited our friend, Cameron, & his son Tait to come along with them. Then, the four of them met Greg, Ashlee's husband, up there. Apparently the five of them had a blast because they were gone ALL AFTERNOON! They left around noon and didn't get back until 5:00 pm! I didn't mind though ..Aiden took a long nap so I got a ton of things done! So, overall, it was a good day for everyone involved I guess! --Lindsay

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

When it comes to car shows, make sure Mike leaves his checkbook at home! I can't wait till Connor is 16 and asks for a new Mustang convertible. Love Poppy

Tara said...

Troy needs a boy so bad so he has someone to do those kind of things with. I was wondering if he came home with anything???

Amanda said...

Tell Mike thanks for inviting Cam and Tait. They both ahd a good time. It was good for Cam to have a "Guys day out" (even though he wasn't completely childless for the outing) instead of being dragged around by me, running errands or doing honey-do's all day!
Cute Valentine blog, by the way!

The Swensons said...

Tell Mike thanks for letting Greg tag along. I know he had fun and it was really good for him to get his mind off of things! He told me that Connor's favorite car was the new Cadillac Escalade. I guess that better be your next car then! What a disappointment that must be...

Kelli Proctor said...

looks like it was a fun time for the guys! Of corse it is not a bad thing either to have no kids running around the house while you can get a few things done too! Rog loves cars too, I should have sent him to the car show! Oh well, theres always next year!