There ARE Benefits to Getting Up at 2:00 am
I've been filling in on the morning show the past few days. Believe me, getting up at 2:00 am is not a fun thing. But, every once in awhile, something happens that makes that early morning wake up call totally worthwhile. Yesterday was one of those days. Have you heard of the band "Parachute?" We had them on our show yesterday. I love this band! They are fairly new to the music scene. They've had 2 hits so far. Their first release is called "She is Love" and their latest hit is "Under Control." I love both of them, but "She is Love" has been one of my favorite songs for about six months now. You know it's a good song when you still like it after six months! They are currently headlining their first tour with Safety Suit. They had a concert here the other night, so they stopped by our station to perform on the show. Here's a picture of Ron, Mary & me with the band...






1 comment:
I was hoping to see you with someone good like Jetrho Tull, the Kinks or Alice Cooper! That's cool for you to meet a band with that actually has some hits!
Post a Comment