International Auto Expo '10
The boys continued their annual tradition of heading to the International Auto Expo this past Saturday. Mike loves this car show & looks forward to it every year. Luckily, my dad gets free tickets for it through his job every year & he's nice enough to give them to Mike! Mike loves going and seeing all the soon-to-be-released models. I hate it...mainly because he always comes home and tells me about some "beautiful car" that we "need to buy in a few months when it's released." Sigh... But, it's okay, because Mike (in his attempt to ingrain a love of cars into our children) takes the boys with him every year, and that means I get a few hours all to myself! This year, Mike invited his older brother, Brian, to tag along with him & the boys. Here's Connor & Brian sitting in the new Lexus SUV...
There were a lot of exhibits this year that interested the kiddos. There were some hoops to shoot...
And race car simulators to drive...






4 comments:
Ahhh. Moments of silence. Aren't they great!?
It isn't my favorite either..Jared usually gets me to go, but we didnt go this year! Too bad!
This is totally like my husband but instead of car shows he drools at electronic stores... I love that he takes the boys, get them started young! How fun for you though Linz!
I figure there's no sense going to some car show only to come out and get into my nice Infiniti and say to myself, "What a piece of junk!" That's the same reason I refuse to go to home shows. However, I'm glad Mike and the boys enjoyed the tickets!
Post a Comment