Monday, January 11, 2010

My Little Houdini

So, the other morning, I fed Cohen his breakfast & then left him in his highchair for a few minutes while I went to get something done. This is what I found when I came back...


Apparently he wasn't full yet, but he didn't want to wait for me to come back, so he decided to squirm his way out of his high chair and help himself to the box of Captain Crunch Berries that was sitting on the table. Funny little wiggle worm! So much for using the highchair as a containment device! This is NOT good. --Lindsay

5 comments:

Kristy said...

He looks so pleased with himself! Good luck with that one--he looks tricky!

LeAnn said...

He does look proud. Oh, I don't know what I would do if Ezra could/would get out of his chair.

Kristin and Dan said...

HA HA HA!!!! That picture is priceless!!! Go Cohen, go!!!

Carolina girl said...

That is too funny! And the look on his face is priceless! He is such a cutie!

Poppy said...

I think Cohey has entered a new stage in his life...the other night he tried climbing up my bookshelf to get at my "Dwight" bobblehead doll. We better not show him the rock climbers the next time we're in Moab.