My Baby is Turning into a Little Man
Cohen has really been growing up lately...in fact, he's started doing some very grown-up things. Here's a few of them...
Talking on the Phone
He's always grabs the phone, pushes some buttons & then puts it up to his ear and says, "Oh?" I think that's his version of "hello." Half the time the phone is backwards and upside down. It's so cute!
Reading Magazines
Cohen loves to grab a few magazines, put them on this chair, then pull himself up on the chair, and start "reading." Today's choice was the conference edition of the last General Conference. Apparently, he felt he needed to review the Saturday morning session.
Cooking
Cohen loves to get in the cupboards and pull things out. I'm not sure what he was planning to make with this concoction, but it must be good if it includes sesame oil & salt!
Rearranging the Cleaning Supplies
I've decided that Cohen has a problem with how the cleaning supplies are organized. He always pulls EVERYTHING out of the cabinet that I store it in & then rearranges it in a totally random way. Today, I caught him right in the middle of his organization process when everything was still all over the floor.
So, that's what our baby...uh, I mean "little man"... has been up to lately. Love him to pieces! --Lindsay






6 comments:
Look at how grown up he is. What a cutie!
Coconut is way too cute for his own good! Love him!
Looks like you do what I do. I have to take pictures of them making a mess cause then it's funny and you just can't get upset.
That is SO cute! Seriously, he is such a doll - I need to come visit him!
Cutest guy ever!
I love how Cohey has to show you his toys by rushing around the playing with each one for three seconds (usually by pushing a sound button). I also love all his new words. He's going to be a talker!
Post a Comment