Sunday, January 24, 2010

Jr. Jazz Basketball

Connor is playing Jr. Jazz Basketball this year. Yesterday was his second game (I forgot to take the camera to his first game.) I'll be honest here...Connor wasn't blessed much in the basketball skills department. :) But, he is soooo in love with the game! In fact, he says it is his favorite sport so far. Here's some pictures from yesterday's game. Connor is #5 (Carlos Boozer's number)...

Connor trying to find an open team mate to pass the ball to...


The ball being thrown in to Connor...


Connor dribbling the ball around a defender...


The team in a huddle at the end of the 3rd quarter. Who's the hottie coach in the black shirt on the right? Bow chicka wow wow!!! :)


I'm so glad Connor is enjoying basketball! He's always asking when his next practice or game is going to be. Most of the kids on the team are from our neighborhood & they have a fun little group. Great job Connor! I'm glad you are loving basketball so much! --Mom

4 comments:

Kristin and Dan said...

Did you just say "bow chicka wow wow?!" Ha ha

Tara said...

I can't wait until Jensen is old enough for these kind of things. I'll have to settle for watching my old man husband play softball for now! He is seriously cute. I miss you!

Poppy said...

I hope Connor inherits some of his Uncle Jamey's basketball skills (and height.

Scott and Karin said...

Let's be honest...what kid at that age is blessed with any kind of basketball skill? Just give him some time! He may turn out to have more than you'd think!