Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My Sweet Little Aidenator

So, I was packing the other day & I found Aiden's school picture in a pile of random stuff. I think I stuck it there several months ago thinking that I needed to post it on here, but (apparently) I never got around to it. I decided that, although life is crazy chaotic right now with the move, I needed to take some time & post something about my Aidenator. Aiden, as many of you know, is my wild child! The kid has a mind of his own & he does what he wants, when he wants...and no one can tell him differently! But, Aiden is also a tenderheart! He is such a sweet little boy! When he goes anywhere, even if he's only going to be gone for a few minutes, he stops at the door and always says, "Bye Mom! I love you!" When I say "I love you too," he always responds with, "I love you soooooooooo much!" When I say "I love you soooooooooooo much too!" He responds with "I love you INFINITY!" This can go on for several minutes before he finally closes the door. It is the cutest thing ever!

When I leave to go somewhere, Aiden always comes running to the door saying, "I need a hug & a kiss before you go!" This hug and kiss is followed up with, "I will miss you soooooooooo much Mom!" This doesn't just happen once when I leave, he will give me MULTIPLE hugs & kisses, and tell me MULTIPLE times that he is going to miss me before I am "allowed" to leave. Many times, he will have already given me 9+ sets of hugs & kisses, and yet he will still run after me to the door one last time saying, "Wait! Just one more hug & kiss!!!" It can take me 8 minutes sometimes just to escape out the door...which can be a bit of a problem when I'm running late! But, I love his hugs & kisses more than the world, so it's totally worth it!

Aiden is such an awesome kiddo! He is doing GREAT in school! On his first day, I warned his teacher that Aiden was my crazy kid & that he may give her some trouble now and again. But, everyday as I pick him up, she tells me what a great kid he is! She says that he does his work quietly & quickly, that he is a great friend & example to the other kids in the class, and that he picks up new concepts very easily! I am so proud of him! Way to go Aiden! I am so excited to see what you accomplish in your lifetime! I know there are great things in store...as long as I can figure out a way to channel all your energy into positive things! I love you INFINITY! --Mommy

3 comments:

Kristin and Dan said...

Cute little Auden! Love his school picture.

Kristin and Dan said...

And by Auden, I meant Aiden!

Anonymous said...

hi, www.superstorrs.blogspot.com!
[url=http://viagrakaufen.fora.pl/] viagra rezeptfrei[/url] [url=http://viagrabestellen.fora.pl/] viagra online[/url] [url=http://viagradeb.fora.pl/] viagra bestellen [/url] [url=http://viagradea.fora.pl/] viagra online[/url] [url=http://viagradec.fora.pl/] viagra kaufen ohne rezept[/url] [url=http://viagraded.fora.pl/] viagra kaufen online[/url]