Our Little Surprise!!!
Well, our little Cohen decided to surprise all of us and make his debut about 4 weeks early! Despite his early arrival, he is doing great!!! I'll give you all the details a little bit later (but I'll just say that if you're not ready to have a baby in the next 12 hours, don't eat a quarter lb. cheeseburger, a large oreo shake & then go bowling!), but for now...here are some pictures of the cute little guy...along with his stats! --Lindsay
Cohen Richard Storrs
Born: July 26, 2008
Time: 9:48 am
Weight: 5 lbs. 7 oz.
Length: 19 inches






38 comments:
He is beautiful, you guy's did a great job. Really let me know how I can help, dinner, babysitting, etc. jessica
Wow! What a tiny littly cutie. Congratulations! How lucky you are that you got to skip over the whole last month (the most miserable part) of your pregnancy!
Ditto what Amanda said! I HATE the last month! I'm thinking you just didn't want to work this weekend. Good way to get out of it. Congrats again!
He is PERFECT Linds!!! I'm so happy for you guys!!! Let me know if you need anything. Good thing we got girls night in already. Now you can come to the wedding. Way to listen to me Cohen!! I knew I'd like you ;)
oh and leave it you to blog about this from the hospital. I didn't think you were serious when we talked about it. haha
Thanks for another grandson...I hope he takes after his (middle) namesake! Congratulations to you both (and the boys). Love Poppy
He's very cute!! Congrats...hope you are feeling well Lindsay.
Thanks for having Cohen so that anytime I get baby hungry, I can just come down and hold him! :) He is SO cute and I'm so happy he's okay. PLEASE let me know if there's anything you need! Love you!
Okay those are fighting words. I am ticked off that you beat me. Ha ha kidding. He is adorable and I am so glad that he is do well. You look gorgeous as always. So I can't remember what hospital you deliver at but I have to be there tomorrow moring at 5:30. If it is the same hospital our babies might hang out together for a little while unless your gone by then. Congrats!!!!
Holy crap!! I still can't believe you went bowling w/ us on Friday!! Silly girl! He's SO cute though. We found out you had him by watching the news this morning (I guess 2 News really is first at reporting the BIG stories!! LOL!) Well congrats you guys, he's cute! Let me know how I can help :)
Yea! He's here! Congrats, you guys! He looks, of course, perfect. :D
congrats to the stuage family! he's a little cutie and i cant wait to see him on friday! and i know that he is also really excited to meet his favorite aunt, a.k.a. ta-ta!
Yay! Congratulations! He's too cute!
Oh my goodness! I wasn't expecting to hear this news for a couple more weeks! Welcome to having 3 kids...you are going to love it! And I am completely jealous too that you got to miss the last month of being pregnant too! Bowling was what put me into labor too...hmmm...we might be onto something! He is a cutie and I am so glad that everything is going well. Congratulations to your cute little family!
He is adorable. Makes me baby hungry...and TIRED!
We are SO happy for your family.
~love
us
Congratulations!! I think early is better than late.
He is adorable!
He is soooo adorable. You know I am very baby hungry. Not to be confused with pregnant hungry by any means. If I could just have the baby here and not get fat. You on the other hand still need to gain a little weight. :) Congrats.
3 words for you:
So
Not
Fair!!!
Congratulations!! He's a cutie for sure!
Okay when I said that I hoped time flies until the baby comes, I didn't mean this! But hey how great to miss out on the last stinkin month of pregnancy! He is beautiful- you guys have got a great mold going on over there. Just keep the boys coming you know I've got a lot of girls to marry off!
Congratulations!
Lindsay & Mike~ CONGRATS!!! He is beautiful....so happy for you. Early and healthy is a good thing indeed!
Oh he is so cute! Congrats--and I was shocked when I heard that he came early...but I am glad he is here and healthy.
Congratulations! He's so cute!
I'm very excited for you guys. He's adorable. Your life just got a little crazier, but that's what lifes about right? Can't wait to see him.
Congratulations! Cohen is very cute!
Yaaaaay!! I am so glad you dont have be pregnant in that HEAT anymore! He's such a cutie! Good job, mom! Look forward to seeing even more pictures...! (When you find a sane moment, of course!)
He is so cute! One question... why do you look so good for just having a baby??? Where are the puffy eyes, the greasy hair, etc?
Congrats!
I was wondering since we didn't see you on the news this weekend.
I have to say though that I'm a little jealous of the 4 weeks early deal. Now if only our little guy would show up that early. Glad he's doing well.
HOw exciting! He is so perfect and beautiful and so does mom for that matter! I never look that great after I just had my baby! COngratulations, Cohen is gorgeous!
Congratulations! He is so adorable! I'll keep that "early labor" advise for the next time around!
Congratulations! July babies are awesome (my daughter just turned one on the 27th)...I hope you have a speedy recovery.
HOLY CRAP! You had your baby! Congratulations! Secretly, it's wonderful news to not be pregnant anymore! I'm glad he is healthy, how are you doing?
He is a cute little guy! I feel like I delivered a giant next to your little man. NO wonder I was so HUGE and you looked so great!
P.S. You're not supposed to have cute styled hair when you deliver. It's like a little known rule among pregnant women. Sorry no one let you in on that info . . .
By the way, I love that last picture of him. It is so cute! Seeing my hand by his face shows just how teeny tiny he is!!!
he's perfect!! congrats!!!
Congrats to you all!!! I'm so happy that he's here safe and that he's doing so well considering how EARLY he is! You lucky girl - isn't that every pregnant girl's DREAM to have her baby 4 weeks early?! YAY! :)
Wow, 4 weeks early! That's scary! But I'm so glad everything went well. Congrats!
What a beautiful little boy! Wow, can't wait to hear the full story - I'm glad everything is ok inspite of him coming early. Hope recovery is bliss... :)
So cute! Congratulations.
Congrats! We are so happy for you guys! And he is such a cute little guy!:)
Post a Comment