Thursday, July 10, 2008

Memories...Light the Corners of my Mind

My sister Ashlee had this on her blog, and I thought it looked fun. So here's what you do...

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see what memories people have of you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. I would love to hear what you guys remember about me! But, keep it clean people...keep it clean! :) --Lindsay

12 comments:

Melanie said...

I remember the fun Girls Nights Out that we have had..going to Color Me Mine, Gardner Village, Movies, and the awesome Christmas Party that you put on! Hopefully more fun times to come :)

Rebecca said...

Hanging out in your (or ours) apartment in LA.

Finding out you were pregnant with Conner and we came up with all sort of fun names to go with your last name.

~heidi said...

I remember you getting married and the boys wore cute little tuxes (and loved it - thank you). Or, how about Brent,the kids, and me rushing down to the station after seeing you were working a night shift, and there had been a segment on the movie Snake on Planes - or something like that, but we brought our snakes down for a visit.
What a fun post!

The Swensons said...

I remember you forcing us to eat Ramen! :) But each day BEFORE you forced us to do that, I remember watching the Price is Right and playing along! Do you remember that? Ha ha!

gwen said...

A couple things: a) I have a memory of you and Mike in the kitchen at the church in Lake Charles when you were barely pregant with Connor- we were just talking about your pregancy b)Scrapbooking with you at Wendy Turner's house- fun. c)This is not a memory with you but about you- one rainy morning I was at my kids's school and the office ladies had on Fox and were saying something amongst themselves about ...she had the baby...I was like, WHAT, Lindsay had the BABY?? She is a friend of ours.... haha We didn't spend tons of time together but all my memories of you and Mike are good!

Anonymous said...

Memory 1: Lindsay's first voice recording at age 2. (You need to have Mike post it on this blog!)

Memory 2: Four-year old Lindsay in your "Annie" outfit sitting on the couch quoting the entire movie.

Memory 3: Teen-age (and homesick) Lindsay enjoying the ancient German castles of the Rhine Valley and the vineyards of Sonne River Valley - NOT!

Memory 4: Just married Lindsay being whirled around by Mike at the Mount Timpanogos Temple. (Nice job clicking your heels Mike!)

Thanks for being our first beautiful daughter and all the fun memories. Love Dad

MaryRuth said...

I remember the first time I talked to you on the phone before you moved to Louisiana... the bishop told me your name was Lindy and so you (or your mom?) corrected me and I felt like a dork the rest of the conversation.

I remember helping you move in to your apartment and thinking it wasn't fair that you were so darn cute!

I remember trying to get you to scrapbook and it just wasn't your thing (not until I left of course! Not that I'm bitter or anything)

I remember Dinner parties and our fun road trip to New Orleans.

I remember having your baby shower the day we moved from Louisiana... haha... that was a busy day!

Lots of fun memories of you!

Love you bunches!!!

LeAnn said...

1. Fun little stories of Seven peaks
2. Your crazy lunches that consisted of pepperoni and crackers or something
3. Celebrating something (I don't remember what) with wine glasses full of ginger ale and taking pictures in front of the calendar. (I wish I could remember what we were celebrating)
4. Bungee Jumping

Anonymous said...

I have so many memories to choose from - yet they are all SO TERRIBLE! So I have decided to just share the ONE GOOD one I can think of... :)

Going out to Loooosiana and surprising you by decorating your apartment for Christmas because I am such an awesomely sweet sister!!

Kristy said...

Oh, too many, too many!
1. The time you broke my toe. Who knew you were that strong?!
2. Having ridiculous car races to and from the Pratt's house--we're really lucky no one got hurt!
3. Barbie legs!
4. Your wedding--one of the best I've been to!
5. Watching fireworks in the hot tub at 7 peaks.
6. Your first awesome short haircut--it really looked great!
7. The time you interviewed me for a KBYU news story.
8. You somehow talking me into going to a Ricky Martin concert with you...and making me listen to RM all the way to and from the concert! Can we say overload?!

Anonymous said...

ohhhh i thought of a much better memory for you.........

Driving (a.k.a. commuting) back from Reno, NV after your night show, and we promised each other we would keep eachother awake while we were driving!

Lindsay's idea of keeping Kristin awake while she was driving: Lindsay's crack-head lyrical/interpretive dancing in the passenger seat of the car, consisting of a butterfly coming out of her coccoon or something totally insane like that.

Kristin's idea of keeping Lindsay awake while she was driving: Sleeping in the passenger seat the entire time. :)

julie said...

I know that I am a little late, but I remember you always being so happy and nice. I remember trading school pictures in Elem./ Jr. High. Fun times!!