Last Day of Kindergarten
Where has the school year gone? Today was Connor's last day of Kindergarten. He has learned and accomplished so much in the past year! He is an incredible reader now! By the end of the school year, he was reading Level N books. I'm not sure what grade level that is, but I think it must be pretty high because these books have some crazy, hard words like "aboriginal" and "Ancient Egypt". He can write pretty much any sentence he wants to now, sounding out the words he doesn't know how to spell. And, he is doing simple addition & subtraction problems. His teacher this year was Mrs. Brimley. She has been such a cute, fun teacher! Connor just loves her to death & is really going to miss her...
He made some good friends in his class this year too. Here he is with some of his best friends: Matthew, Jed & Joe...
It has been a great year for Connor! Good job buddy on getting through your first year of public education! One down, 12 more to go! But, we won't think about that right now...it's SUMMERTIME!!! Let the fun begin! --Lindsay






8 comments:
That was Jackson's teacher last year, she is great!!
Wow I can't believe Con Con is done with Kindergarten already!! He should still be 3. And I can't believe how smart he is with his reading and writing and drawing!!
Good job Connor!!! Love Ta Ta
Such a fun day! I totally almost cried with Brayden's, how lame is that?!
Linz, you forgot to add in college and medical school. Good work, Connor! We're proud of you. Love Poppy and Nana
He is so stinkin cute!! Do you think we can set up he and Olivia in about 35 years!!
She's the teacher? She looks like she could be a classmate! So young!
Yay for last days!
He gets cuter and studlier every time I see him. Congrats Connor!
So grown up and so smart but who can be surprised when you know who his parents are! I can't believe Kindergarteners are reading words like that! Amazing! Enjoy summertime!
Post a Comment