Friday, May 8, 2009

Another Story That Probably Isn't Blog-Appropriate

So, last Sunday, Aiden apparently had his hand DOWN HIS PANTS while he was sitting in Primary. Lovely, just lovely...evidently I'm raising Al Bundy from "Married with Children". Aiden's teacher, "Sister Mill" (since you all know her by that name now) asked Aiden to take his hand out of his pants. He took his hand out of his pants, but then put it back in just a few minutes later. "Sister Mill" told him once again to take his hands out of his pants. That's when the following conversation happened:

Sister DeMill: Aiden, take your hand out of your pants.

Aiden: Hey Sister Mill, guess what?

Sister DeMill: What?

Aiden: I have two little balls down there...inside my body. I keep trying to push them out, but they are stuck! They won't come out!!!

Oh, poor "Sister Mill"! My most sincere apologies for my son & his inappropriate behavior. Hopefully Heavenly Father is giving you extra bonus blessings for being his teacher...because you deserve them girlie! What in the world am I going to do with this kid?!? Help me!!! --Lindsay

11 comments:

Carolina girl said...

OH MY! That is hilarious!

Tara said...

Oh my gosh that is the funniest thing I have ever heard. Stinkin kids! I had a note sent home with Reese this week telling me that if Reese is going to wear dresses to school she needs to have shorts under them. Apparently she has a problem too! Ha ha.

Alicia said...

Oh. My. Gosh! That is halarious! Guess it's time for Mike to have a little talk with his son! hahaha

The Johnson Family said...

I am crying! That is SO hilarious! My hubby is sitting here just dying... awesome! Glad my kids aren't the only ones that say such inappropriate, yet hilarious things.

Mary said...

Oh that kid. I'm sure my post offered no comfort. Just wait until T.K. gets that old then it will be my turn, oh joy...

Poppy said...

Linz, you should just simply collect these Aiden stories and write a book some day...of course Aiden will want 50% of the royalties since he generates the funny stuff. Who knows Aiden just might end up host of the Tonight Show or a replacement for Owen Wilson (when he gets too old)>

Armstrong Family said...

LOL! Oh my! I had to sub as chorister and Aiden was definitely giving her a run for her money so it doesn't suprise me he continued the fun in class. How funny! You gotta give him points for being so witty! Brady never comes up with that kind of stuff! Jessica is so awesome!

Kristin and Dan said...

HAHAHAHAHA OH MY GOSH THAT IS HILARIOUS!!!!!!!! HA!!!!!

Jessica / Brian Bangerter said...

Oh my Goodness, we almost peed our pants reading this entry. I can totally picture Aiden saying that. Bless "Sister mills" heart for being such a strong lady. I would of busted up laughing.

Jessica said...

It's me... Sister Mill. I,like many others, busted up in laughter while reading this post. I wish you could all have seen the oh-so-serious look on his face as this conversation took place. Everytime I think about it I get a good chuckle. Aiden is the comic relief of my sunbeam class!

Kristy said...

I love Aiden. Where does he get this stuff?! :)