Monday, January 2, 2017

Happy Halloween!

Halloween was a lot of fun this year!  The kids are still really into it--even Connor--which I love!  We started out the day with the parade at the elementary school.  Here's Aiden dressed up as Charizard from Pokemon...


Cohen was Jango Fett from Star Wars...


And Vivvie was Elsa from Frozen (again)...


She actually didn't want to be Elsa this year.  She wanted to be Hello Kitty.  But, I couldn't find a good Hello Kitty costume in her size, and I had just paid big bucks for her Elsa dance costume a few months earlier when her class danced to "Let It Go", so I talked her into being Elsa and then paired the dance outfit with this cute Elsa cape.  She agreed to be Elsa, and ended up being pretty happy about it...


Connor and his best friend, Josh, wanted to dress up as hippies.  We decided they ended up looking like Cheech and Chong.  Haha...


I had tried to buy Connor a hippie wig online, but they ended up being out of stock and refunded my money. With no wig, I turned to my neighbors to see if anyone had anything that would work.  Lisa, Josh's mom, happened to have a second wig that she thought might work--a mullet wig.  Haha!  It was for someone with brown hair, so we just got some colored hairspray and sprayed his real hair brown.  This was his final (frightening) look.  Hehe!  So awesome...


Here's all my little ghouls and goblins together before they left to go Trick-or-Treating!  Aren't they the cutest?



And, the silliest!  We can't take a picture without taking a silly one too...


It was a great Halloween!  Love my little monsters!!  --Lindsay

No comments: