An Update on Miss Viv
Well Vivvie is now 18-months-old! Where is the time going? She is growing up way too fast for my liking! She is the epitome of fun & cuteness right now! I wish I could freeze her just as she is! Here are her latest stats from her 18-month checkup:
Length: 29.5" (4th percentile)
Weight: 18.8 lbs (Not even on the growth chart)
Head Circumference: 45.2 cm (15th percentile)
Yep, she's 18-months-old & STILL not up to 20 lbs. Ugghhh, I think she'll be in her reverse-facing carseat until she's five. Guess she's following in her mama's footsteps. I wasn't on the growth chart my entire life--always just right below. At least she's on the growth chart for height & head size, I suppose. I think I was below the growth chart on those too.
Since she's 18-months-old, she's now officially old enough to go to nursery at church. We've been sneaking her in there for several weeks already, and she's doing great! She runs in & starts playing with all the toys. Then we just have to sneak out & she's good to go.
Vivienne is quiet the little chatter box. She LOVES to talk! Oh boy, does she love to talk! She is saying so many new words all the time. I'd say she probably says at least 30 words, plus several phrases & small sentances. Her newest words are "cheeeeeeeeese" when you're taking her picture, "Coco" for Cohen, & "ouch!" when I'm doing her hair. And, in addition to her real words she knows, she still speaks in her gibberish--or Viviennese as we call it--all the time. She inflects her voice as if she's really saying something & you should be able to understand every word. It's so cute. She can go on & on in Viviennese for quite awhile!
She is an absolute doll & we love everything about her! She is super girlie. She loves to "talk" on the phone, play with her dolls & she LOVES getting her hair done--even when I hurt her...hence the reason she's learned the word "ouch." Despite me pulling her hair, she still patiently sits there & watches me as I try to figure out what to do with her mullet that she has going on right now. After her hair is done, she loves to look & smile at herself in the mirror while we all tell her how pretty she is. Oh, by the way, the girl adores being complimented. She is a total diva.
While she's very girlie, she's got some tomboy in her as well. She loves to wrestle with her brothers & she can hold her own against them too. She surprises me with how tough she can be--until she's sick of wrestling, then she can turn on the waterworks like no one I've ever seen before, just to make sure everyone within hearing distance knows that she's being tortured by one of her brothers. She's also turning into a picky eater. A really picky eater. She likes mac n' cheese, chicken nuggets, ramen noodles, pancakes, waffles, Lucky Charms (but only the marshmallows) and...well, that's about it. That's probably part of the reason her weight isn't even on the growth chart. Hopefully, it's just a stage.
She is definitely the little princess of our family...and believe me, she knows it too! We all love her to pieces & wonder how we ever survived without her. Love you Vivvie Cakes! But, can you do your mama a favor & please stop growing up so fast?!? Thanks! --Mom








5 comments:
She is so adorable! Seriously... what a doll!
She is soooooooooo cute! You forgot to mention that I am her best friend though. Love you Vivvie girl!
So cute!
I'm glad I'm not the only one with children who are tiny! Annicka didn't hit 20 lbs until she was close to 3, though I flipped her over sooner than that. her knees were practically hitting her chin in the reverse carseat. I think she may have to ride in a booster forever too! She's so pretty!
Viv, I mean! Though I think Annicka's pretty too. ;)
Post a Comment