My Job Doesn't Suck
My job has some fun perks from time-to-time. A few weeks ago, I got to ride in this sweet little thing...
Yes, that's me sitting in a $300,000 Ferrari...
Yes, that's a 3 plus 5 zeros after it! I found these pictures on my phone & decided I should post them so that there would be proof I actually had the chance to sit in a car like this. It was so amazingly nice, and smelled delicious. I also got to sit in a $150,000 Maserati, but didn't get a picture of that. You can see it in the background of the first picture though. So, now my question is who in the heck buys a $300,000 car?!? Geez Louise! --Lindsay








2 comments:
Did you wear red that day because you knew you were going to be in that car?!?!
I guess we could sell our houses and buy that car ;)
I'm sure Mike was jealous!
Post a Comment