Vivvie's 1st Photo Shoot
A good friend of mine from high school, Emily, emailed me a few days after Viv was born & asked me if I would like her to take some pictures of the little girlie. Of course, I jumped at the chance! Here's some of the faves...
Snug as a bug in a rug (or a cocoon)...
Viv is such a sweet baby! I woke her up from a nap for this photo shoot & she was super sweet 95% of the time...

I love this picture because it shows just how small she is...
Apparently, she inherited her Dad's dry feet. Actually, the nurses in the hospital said that when newborns' feet are peeling like this, it is a sign that they are overdue. Several of them told me that my due date was probably wrong & she was most likely born late. Don't know if that's true or not, but if it is true, it explains why I was so flippin' uncomfortable toward the end of the pregnancy...
I think she's thinking, "What IS that thing you keep putting in my face?"


I love this one...

These next few pictures show how well she can hold her head up. Even at one-week-old she was doing crazy stuff like this. Apparently, I gave birth to Superwoman...


These next few shots are my ultimate favorites! My good friend and old BYU roommate, LeAnn, made this adorable little pettiskirt for her! I am in love with it, so I had to have some pictures of her taken in it...



Isn't it adorable? If you are interested, LeAnn's website is http://www.littlecreekboutique.com/. She makes the most adorable things!


A HUGE thank you to Emily for taking these pictures! I absolutely love them to pieces! They were taken almost three weeks ago & I can't believe how much Vivvie has changed just in those three weeks! She will be one-month-old on Monday! I can not believe how fast the time is flying by! I wish I could keep her this little forever...but only if she would start sleeping through the night. --Lindsay











10 comments:
So, so, so, so cute! I love those shots of her holding her head up--amazing! That's one lovely GIRL you have!
Love seeing these pictures! the skirt is cute, but it's nothing without an adorable baby in it. Thanks for sharing the pictures. LOVE EM!
My kids all had peeley feet too.
Hope you get some sleep soon. I have a reminder of how hard those first months are last night when I was up 4 times. Not a fan. I didn't have a sweet little newborn to cuddle though.
She's precious!
I absolutely LOVE the pictures! I LOVE Vivvie and I love the pettiskirt too! She is too cute.
So cute, Lyndsey! So happy for you and your sweet Vivvie!
Holy cuteness! And I love the new blog header too!
She is completely adorable! That pettiskirt is so cute too. I had no idea about peeley (?) feet but I think it makes sense. I am so happy for you guys!
She is PRECIOUS! And your new blog header is AWESOME!!!!
I just want to say again...I LOVE her red hair!
The pictures really did turn out darling! She was a doll to work with! I'm happy you finally got your girl!
Love them all! She is darling.
Post a Comment