More Inappropriate Aiden Stories
Those of you who have read my blog for any extended period of time know that Aiden is constantly giving us a good laugh. Most the time, it has something to do with body parts or bodily functions. Well, he's done it again! Here's some funny Aiden stories that have occurred lately.
Story #1: Surprisingly, this one doesn't have anything to do with body parts, but is funny nonetheless. Last Sunday, my parents volunteered to take the boys to their ward for the day. It was Stake Conference in our ward & the boys weren't really looking forward to a "two-hour-long Sacrament Meeting" (as they called it), so they jumped at the chance. Last Sunday, Poppy picked the boys up in the morning & took them to their church. Well, as it turned out, the Young Men & their leaders were in charge of Primary for the day so that all the women could go to a special Visiting Teaching lesson that was being given in Relief Society. The Young Mens' president was conducting Sharing Time & asked if there were any visitors. Aiden proudly raised his hand and started walking up to the front. The guy asked him what his name was & Aiden told him. The guy misunderstood & thought that Aiden had said his name was A.J. So, the guy said to the Primary, "Okay, everyone. This is A.J." At that point, Aiden stopped him & said in a very firm & semi-annoyed voice, "No! Not A.J. My name is Aiden! A-I-D-E-N!" Yes, he spelled his name so the guy was sure to get it right. Oy vey! What a kiddo!
***Note to readers. The following two stories include words about body parts. I have decided to spell out some of the inappropriate words with hyphens in between the letters. My reason for doing this is so that the sickos who google these kind of words will not be lead to my blog. Just an FYI.
Story #2: When I was in the hospital right after I had Vivvie, my parents took the boys to all sorts of fun places. One night, they took the boys to McDonalds for dinner. While they were eating, Poppy decided to play a game with the boys. He would give them a letter and they would tell him a word that started with that letter. He was picking letters that people's names started with. For example, he would say, "What starts with C?" Then the boys would respond with "Connor & Cohen." Well, one time, Poppy asked, "What starts with P?" He was expecting to hear the boys respond with "Poppy!" But, instead, Aiden blurted out (at the top of his lungs), "P - E - N - I - S!" Yes, pretty much everyone in the restaurant heard him.
Story #3: I have been nursing Vivvie, which has brought up several interesting conversations with the boys about breastfeeding. One time, Aiden came into my room where I was nursing her & asked what Viv was doing. I told him that she was drinking her milk. He replied with, "She gets milk from your BRA?!?" I told him no, that she wasn't getting milk from my bra. She was getting it from my B - O - O- B, because Mommies B - O - O - B - S make milk for their new babies. I then went on to say that the polite word to use to describe this was "nursing." He said okay & went on his merry way. Well, a few days later, he came into my room again while I was nursing Viv to ask me a question. While we were talking, Vivvie decided it would be the perfect time to be done eating & unlatch. I tried to quickly cover myself up, but it was too late. Aiden saw everything. Then he exclaimed, "Mom!!! I just saw your NURSING!!!" Apparently, he misunderstood our previous conversation & he now thinks that the polite word for B - O - O - B - S is "nursing." Oh dear! After I stopped laughing (about 2 minutes later), we had another conversation to sort out the misconceptions from our previous conversation.
So there you go. More fun Aiden stories! We love you Aidenator! Thanks for always giving us a good laugh! You are the best! --Mom






7 comments:
"This is my sister Vivvie, and she drinks milk from a BRA!" Ha ha, oh the funny things your kiddos say...
So reminds me of the first time Tait and Blake saw me nursing Miles. Tait wondered how milk "gets in there," and asked if I just get milk from the fridge and "fill 'em up when I run out." He then suggested Miles could drink blood "from there, and then he could be a vampire-- because vampires drink blood."
Gotta love those funny and awkward conversations!
Aren't boys fun!! I'm glad to hear that it's not just my boys that have potty talk ;)
Cute pics of Vivvie...she's a doll! I still need to come meet her!
HA HA! Love Aiden! My nephews call them milk-les, cause, you know, milk come out of them!
Hahaha! I love Aiden. A lot.
Gotta love the Aiden stories!
All of my kids call them nursings in my home.
Post a Comment