Christmas Outfits
Every year on the Sunday before Christmas, we let our kids open one present. It's always their Christmas outfits. But, every year without fail, they forget that it is going to just be "dumb clothes" and they think it's going to be something awesome! We always hear a few groans after the paper has been ripped & then I threaten to give the clothes to children who will actually appreciate them. It's a fun family tradition, if you couldn't tell (notice the sarcasm)...






7 comments:
The boys looked cute in their sweaters - I especially loved Cohey's sweater! Super cute!
I love Aiden face in that first picture. It looks like he's saying "seriously Mom just take the picture!" So cute and a great idea.
I LOVE to dress my boys up in their coordinating Christmas sweaters every year. They, however, think it's more stupid, the older they get. Too bad!! Until I have a daughter to dress up in a cute, frilly Christmas dress, they better buck up and like it... And even after I have that daughter, they better still like it because they look so darn cute in their little sweaters!
Your boys are adorable like always!
They are darn cute boys!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! And I LOVE the outfits...not so sure the boys do though...haaha! You gotta love boys... and 1 little girl soon!!!!!
They of course look too cute. What a fun tradition. My kids get new Sunday outfits, but I never thought to make a specific tradition out of it. Just think, even if your boys never fully appreciate this fun tradition, you can bet that little gal of yours will once she is old enough to appreciate all things frilly and fun. It's in her DNA!
Good lookin' boys!
Post a Comment