Wednesday, January 21, 2009

What My Children Think of Me






















I've seen several of my friends post things like this on their blogs. I thought it would be fun to see what my kids think of me...

1) What is something mom always says to you? C: No!; A: I love you!
2) What makes mom happy? C: When I give her flowers; A: When I say "I love mom"
3) What makes mom sad? C: When I wear my shoes on the carpet; A: When I fight with Connor
4) What does your mom do to make you laugh? C: Make a funny face; A: Be nice
5) How old is your mom? C: 66; A: 22
6) What was your mom like as a child? C: She probably liked to play with dolls; A: She played with toys
7) How tall is your mom? C: 100 feet; A: Big
8) What is your mom's favorite thing to do? C: Clean the house; A: Teach preschool
9) What does your mom do when you're not around? C: Feed Cohen; A: Talk on the phone
10) If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? C: Doing the weather; A: I don't know
11) What is your mom really good at? C: Being on TV; A: Washing the dishes
12) What is your mom not so good at? C: Making her bed; A: Vacuums up our toys
13) What does your mom do for her job? C: Weather on TV; A: Go to the TV
14) What is your mom's favorite food? C: Everything; A: Chicken noodle soup
15) What makes you proud of your mom? C: For cleaning our room; A: For getting me a drink
16) If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? C: Cinderella; A: Spongebob
17) What do you and your mom do together? C: Watch cartoons & clean my bedroom; A: Clean my room
18) How are you and your mom the same? C: Our eyes are both blue and our hair is both blonde; A: We have yellow hair
19) How are you and your mom different? C: She's wearing a pink shirt & I'm wearing a brown & blue & white shirt; A: She has long legs & I have short legs
20) How do you know your mom loves you? C: She kisses me; A: She cleans up my toys

Apparently, I clean...a lot! --Lindsay

15 comments:

Kristin and Dan said...

Ha ha!! That cracked me up. I like how Aiden thinks you "go to the TV." Tell me... How do you go to the TV? Ha ha. Fun post!

Amanda said...

Ha ha! You look pretty good for being 66! Maybe lay off the cleaning a little though. Cute post. I've seen it on other blogs too. Maybe I'll have to try it with my boys and see what they think of me!

Anonymous said...

I love that you vacuum up Aiden's toys!

I have this post in the works too. I just wish I had the time to type it up. Instead I do what I usually do and that's read other peoples blogs who are way more on top of things than I will ever be.

Mary said...

So sweet! Don't you love your boys!

Kelli Proctor said...

oh that is so cute! I LOVE what kids say, they are so funny!

Melanie said...

That is funny! You are super tall!

The Swensons said...

That was so cute! I'm going to have to do that. I love how Aiden said if you were a cartoon character, you'd be Spongebob. What a crack up!

The Johnson Family said...

That was great! I laughed so hard.. I want to do this to my kids, but I am a little nervous at what their answers would be. Especially Bailey she is way too honest. Ellery would lie to me and tell me what I want hear!

Kristy said...

These are the things I learned about you...you have yellow hair, you have longer legs than Aiden, and you are obsessive about cleaning! This was really funny!

Anonymous said...

To see the world through a child's eyes! What great kids! Where's Cohey's answers? Love Poppy

Emily said...

Um, yes, you must clean a lot! And I love that you "talk on the phone" when they're not around! I mean, what do mom's really do?

CLEAN and TALK ON THE PHONE.

Yes, that about sums it up.

Paul/Heather said...

That was So fun. I can actually hear their little voices giving you their answers.
luv ya

Carolina girl said...

I loved that! What a fun post. And their answers were hilarious!

Anonymous said...

That is so hilarious!! Apparently you're 66, 100 ft tall and your favorite thing in the world is cleaning!! Haha I hope you don't threaten Aiden that you'll vaccuum up his toys! Too funny :)

Jackie said...

Oh so funny! It sure sounded like Conner's answers were a little more thought out until you asked him how old he thought you were. Way to go Aiden, you rocked that question!
You need to do a daddy one now! I'm lovin this!