Saturday, September 13, 2008

As If You Weren't Getting Enough of Me on This Blog...

I have been invited to be a contributor on another blog...here's the link:


It's a great blog for women that belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. The contributing women write about anything & everything...from our families to home decorating ideas and tips; FHE ideas to great digital scrapbooking links; & from spiritual experience to ways to "go green". When I was asked if I would like to be a contributor, I started reading the site & fell in LOVE with it.
Anyway, I just posted my first blog on it today...so I hope you'll check it out. Hopefully, you'll like the site as much as I do! --Lindsay

4 comments:

Amanda said...

What a cute blog! Do you know the contributors? How did you come across it? I love it when I come across an inspiring blog. Thanks for sharing!

Rachel said...

Congratulations! I read your first post and you did a great job. I love that blog and I am going to add it to my list of blogs to read! Thanks for the heads up! And I am glad to know Connor is okay! Poor little guy!

Kelli Proctor said...

this is so cute, how cool for you! You are so awesome I am not surprised they picked you to contribute! I will totally link this!

Anonymous said...

"Going Green" in our Church means using lime Jello! Love Poppy