Trick or Treat!
Happy Halloween! Here's some pictures of the boys in their costumes! Connor was Optimus Prime, from "Transformers" and Aiden was a race car driver...or if you ask him, "Budgy Queen Driver". They had a blast trick-or-treating! Mike took the boys around the neighborhood, and I got to stay home in the warm house to pass out candy. I was expecting the boys to last maybe an hour at most. Much to my surprise, they were out for almost two hours and came back with two bags FULL of candy! Now I get to go through and "inspect" all of it...which is mom-code for "eat the best ones"! Hehe! --Lindsay









5 comments:
Cute! I like your idea of "inspecting." Gavin made me carry his pumpkin most of the night, so I am using that as my excuse for getting to eat some his! Both the boys looked cute!
Wow! You blog fast Linz. The boys looked great. I hope they eventually come down from their sugar high! Love Poppy
Your new background is so dang cute! Tell Mike that once he is graduated, I expect him to fix my blog up like this... :)
both of the chunkos look very cute!! hope you had a good halloween, stuage!
As for the whole pyzam thing, it's SUPER easy - so much easier than changing your html code. They just give you an entire new code, you stick it in, and you're done (of course, if you want your widgets to stay, you have to copy them from your old code and then stick them in). But overall, it's so easy! They have tons to choose from... they just don't have tons of cute ones (especially for Thanksgiving and Christmas) so it can be time-consuming to look through them. I have always loved your backgrounds though! They are always so original and cute. I'm just computer-challenged so this is easier for me. :)
Post a Comment