Thanks Ashley...I Guess!
I think this is kind of like a chain letter, but for a blog. My friend Ashley tagged me, so here are my answers. Look below to see if I tagged you. If you're one of the lucky ones, I guess it means that you have to post your answers on your blog & tag three other people...or a curse will come upon your blog or something! :)
A~Attached or Single: Attached
B~Best Friend: Mike. He is the greatest friend I have ever had in my entire life...plus, he has a hot butt!
C~Cake or Pie: That depends on if Boston Cream Pie is a cake or a pie. I think it's cake, even though the word "pie" is in its name
D~Day of Choice: Saturday- even though I have to get up at 3:00 am. It's the only day that I get to hang out with Mike for any extended period of time
E~Essential Item: Ding dongs! Pure heaven...
F~Favorite Color: Red, Red, Red! Have you seen my house?
G~Gummi Bears or Worms: Gummi worms
H~Hometown: Eagle Mountain, Utah now...but I grew up in Orem, Utah
I~Indulgences: Ding Dongs
J~January or July: July all the way! Two holidays in one month..at least here in Utah! January is just cold & snowy...
K~Kids: 2 CRAZY boys. Connor will be 5 in a few weeks & Aiden is 2
L~Life is Incomplete Without: Family
M~Marriage Date: December 16th, 2000
N~Number of Siblings: 2 sisters
O~Oranges or Apples: It depends...which one is covered in chocolate?
P~Phobias or Fears: My kids getting kidnapped or someone I love dying in a car accident (I watch WAY too much news)
Q~Quotes: "The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed." --Nicolas de Chamfort
R~Reason to Smile: Aiden's "jokes"
S~Season: Summer all the way! I love the heat! I should live in Phoenix...
T~Tag Three: Here are the lucky ones...Ashlee Swenson, Melanie Young, Tara Campbell
U~Unknown Fact: I have never had a cavity. YEAH!
V~Vehicle You Drive: '07 Chevy Tahoe
W~Worst Habit: Eating ding dongs for breakfast...
X~X-Rays or Ultrasound: Ultrasounds. The only reason I've had X-Rays was when something was wrong. The only reason I've had ultrasounds was when I was pregnant. So, ultrasounds are a much happier experience.
Y~Your Favorite Food: Mexican...especially Los Hermanos
Z~Zodiac: I am a Libra






4 comments:
Linz, you're such a ding dong! Love Dad
Thanks for the tag. It gives me a reason to write a blog, which can be hard sometimes!!! I guess my life isn't eventful enough...
Thanks for playing along. I am glad you added the "V" I had no idea what it was. Somewhere along the line it got lost.
Yeah...I got something similar to this in an email chain letter a few weeks ago, so I just looked at what that one used for its "V" and inserted it into this one. You can't sing the ABC's without a "V", now can you? :)
Post a Comment