Surprise #2
Well, Mike did it again! He pulled off yet another birthday surprise! Yesterday was my actual birthday, so we went out to dinner at one of my favorite restaurants, Cafe El Lago. (By the way, I have to give the kids props...they were AWESOME at the restaurant! In fact, I don't think they've ever been better. They were saying "please" & "thank you", sharing food with each other, etc. We didn't hear an ounce of fighting! Which was very good...considering they were the only children in the entire restaurant...and when we first walked in, we got several interesting looks!)
Anyway, so we went to dinner. I was just excited to do THAT! We came home & were just hanging out...waiting for my parents to come over. (They had told me earlier in the week that they would be coming over on my birthday for awhile.) Well, a little after 7:00, the doorbell rang. The boys ran to answer it. I was totally expecting it to just be my parents, so you can imagine my surprise when I heard a whole group of voices. I walked around the corner to see people just spilling into my house.
"What in the world?!?" I said.
My friend Alicia spoke up, "It's a party! Mike planned it!"
Oh my goodness! I totally wasn't expecting it...especially because he had already surprised me with the girls day just a few days earlier. I just have to say that I have the BEST husband on the planet! He's always doing the sweetest things for me...and not just for my birthday...he's CONSTANTLY doing something or saying something to let me know how much he loves me! I say it all the time, but I just have to say again that I am one lucky girl! Love you Mike!
Anyway, it was such a great night! Thanks to everyone who came & for those of you that helped Mike pull it off! You are all the BEST and I had a great time! --Lindsay






3 comments:
So did your parents come over? Love Poppy
Yes...my parents were part of the big crowd that came through the door! :)
Your hubby should get the husband of the year award. I am impressed. I am tagging you. It is not the same one that you just did. Read my blog for the rules.
Post a Comment