June's Girls Night (Six Days Late)
Okay, okay, okay...here it is girls! I realize that girls night was almost a week ago, but I do have a good reason for not writing about it sooner. There aren't 25 hours in the day...which is what I would have needed the past week to have a second of extra time. That, and the fact that I left my camera at Braza Grill! Yes, yes...I left it on the table when we walked out! However, I didn't realize I had left it until yesterday. I sat down at my computer to blog about our fabulous evening and thought, "Okay, where's my camera!" I scoured my house, top to bottom, and then realized I had left it at the restaurant. I called them up and, luckily, they had it. Unfortunately, that wasn't the only thing I forgot that night! More on that in a second.
First things first, a rundown of the evening. As you've probably already figured out, we went to Braza Grill this month. It was great! Especially the limeade...oh, and the endless supply of meat. I, however, didn't have my usually big appetite. Earlier that afternoon, I was STARVING! So starving, that I thought I was going to die! Really! I didn't want to eat anything, but I figured a few goldfish crackers wouldn't hurt...so I had a handful of them. What I didn't take into account was the fact (proven by nursery-aged children all over the country) that when goldfish crackers are submerged in water, they expand. I'm sure the same thing happened in my stomach. Oh well! The conversation was awesome as usual...and unusually clean! I think boobs only came up once...and I wasn't even the one to bring them up!
After about two hours, we finally pulled ourselves away from the tables and started heading out to the cars...leaving my camera in the process. But, I left something much more important as well. We all piled into the two cars (Mindy's & mine). However, people switched up seats a little bit, so no one really knew who was in which car. My car was the first to leave the parking lot, but as Mindy was pulling out, she noticed a cute little pregnant girl running out of the restaurant. It was Chantele! We had forgotten Chantele!?! Apparently, she had gone to the bathroom right before we had decided to head out to the cars...and with all the seat-hopping that went on, no one noticed she wasn't there. I was SOOOOOOOOOO glad that Mindy saw her as she was pulling out, but still felt bad, none the less.
So, I guess it was a night of forgetfulness, with losing Chantele & my camera within minutes of each other. But, what's new? I swear I would leave my head if it wasn't attached! --Lindsay






2 comments:
Yes dinner conversation was unusually clean, but the ride home was anything but. Thanks Tami ;)
I always say that women get together for "Girls Night Out" that its interesting how everyone talks at the same time. That begs the question, is anyone listening?
Glad you can get out once in a while and play.
Love Poppy
Post a Comment