Thursday, July 19, 2007

Who Do YOU Think I Look Like?

Today, while filling in on the morning show, we had a whole conversation about which celebrities we look like. Here were my top three:

Alison Harmelin: She is a reporter for CBS New York. You probably see her stories on Channel 2 all the time. This is how this whole conversation about celebrity look-alikes began. We were going into a commercial break & teasing what was coming up next. Alison came on and teased her story, then I came up right after to tease the weather forecast. She was wearing red & so was I...plus her hair was flipped out a little bit. Everyone was laughing that it looked like the same person teasing two different stories.


Lara Spencer: Lara is the co-host of The Insider. (KJZZ at 5:00 pm) She also co-hosts Antique Roadshow on Channel 7, and she can be seen regularly on the Rachael Ray show too. I actually modeled my new hairstyle after hers, and since then I have had so many people come up tell me that I look like her. I don't know though, she has a much better nose than I have!









Last but not least, is Farrah Fawcett (circa 1979). This is Ron Bird's choice. In fact, he started calling me Farrah a few months ago when I cut my hair...and now the entire morning crew affectionately refers to me in the same way. I think I answer more to Farrah than Lindsay when I work this shift! Now, if only I had her butt!





So, what do you think? Alison, Lara or Farrah? --Lindsay

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote for Farah! I married one, like Mike did. Love Poppy

Anonymous said...

ummm, none of the above?? i just think you look like your usual stuage self...

The Swensons said...

Definitely Lara! But only cuz of the hair... your faces are nothing alike (which I think is a good thing cuz I don't think she's that cute! haha).

Scott and Karin said...

I'd say Farrah. Yep, Farrah.

The Swensons said...

I like your little voting thing! That's cute. You guys will have to tell me how to do it sometime. And you need to check out the Quote of the Week on my blog! You will like it... When I saw it, I automatically thought of you!

Scott and Karin said...

While we're on the topic of weather forcasters:

When my parents first moved to Utah they thought it was wierd that the news commercials would have kids saying "My parents dress me funny because it's damn cold".

We had to explain to them that it's "because of Dan Pope", not "damn cold".