Party Like It's 2015
We had a New Years Eve party at Ashlee and Greg's house this year. We ate pizza, played games, and of course watched the ball drop at midnight. I had to work the 10:00 show, so I had to leave for awhile in the middle of the party, but I got back in time to ring in the new year.
We're getting to the point where most the kids can stay awake all the way until midnight. This year, 7 of the 9 kids in my extended family were able to make it until midnight. Landon and Lila were the only ones who fell asleep early. Here are the kiddos counting down the seconds...
Happy New Year...
And then a wrestling match started. Because, apparently, we can't make it 10 seconds into 2016 without having a wrestling match...
Mike and I at midnight...
Happy 2016! Let's hope this year brings health and happiness! --Lindsay






No comments:
Post a Comment