Aiden's Jr. Jazz Season
Aiden just finished basketball season a couple weeks ago. He had a lot of fun this year, and improved quite a bit. Here's his official pictures for the season...
His coaches were some of our neighbors and a lot of the kids on his team were from our neighborhood, so that made the season a lot of fun as well.
I wasn't the best about taking pictures this season. His games were early on Saturday morning, which meant that I was only able to make it to about half of them because of my morning show. When I was there, I was busy watching the games, and didn't think much about taking pictures. Here's a few (unfortunately blurry) shots of one of Aiden's games...
Aiden was a pretty good defender...
His dribbling improved a lot over the season...
Here he is going for the basket. Yes, he's that big blurry thing on the left hand side...
Trying to back in a little closer...
Taking his shot...
Up and...
In...
I was pretty proud of that picture sequence, even though some were kind of blurry.
So, as you can probably tell, it was a fun season! Aiden enjoyed it quite a bit. Next sport for Aiden is Machine Pitch later in the spring. Connor will be doing spring soccer. And, Cohen will be doing spring soccer and t-ball. We're going to be busy the next few months! I'm enjoying my quick sports break during the month of March, while it lasts. --Lindsay







No comments:
Post a Comment