Midweek Musings
Absolutely nothing exciting has been going on here lately. I think it's just the January funk. You know what I'm talking about...that time after the holidays when it's way too cold to do anything except cuddle up in a blanket next to the fireplace.
So, I thought I would post some of my "midweek musings". Just random little things that I've been thinking about lately. Yes, I'm basically posting this just to post SOMETHING. Okay, here we go:
1) Tomorrow is January 27th which means that I will be exactly one month away from my due date! I am horribly uncomfortable at all times, in all things & in all places. This little girl is literally killing me from the inside out! I'm so glad she's my last! I don't think my body could go through this again even if I wanted it to. I don't know if it's because she's a girl, or because I'm getting older, but this pregnancy has been HORRIBLE!
2) I think I'm in the nesting faze because I have had so much energy the past few days & used it to get so much done! This house is sparkling & I love it!
3) Vivvy's room is almost done! I just have to buy a few more little things & wait for a few things I ordered on Etsy, but all the hard work is over with...and it's looking so cute!
4) Burritos sound really good right now. Maybe I'll make them for dinner.
5) Parent-teacher conference is tonight. I love parent-teacher conference because Connor's teachers always tell me what a good kid he is. At school that is...why can't he bring some of that "goodness" home with him?
6) Why is my calendar always so blasted full? I don't think I have a completely free day until sometime in March. Somehow, I have to squeeze "push out a baby & recover from it" in there somewhere.
7) I love Taco Bell. I don't care about all the reports that say their beef isn't really beef. I'm still going to eat there...always.
8) I hate the "word verifications" you have to type out in order to leave a comment on some blogs. Sorry to those of you that have this set up on yours, but I should tell you that I think twice about leaving a comment just because I don't want to deal with typing out a made up word like "dbcgsjmd" or "wndjsa." Ugghhh...
9) I really need to get Mike to paint my toenails. I am bound and determined to have cute toes when I go into labor this time. Every other time I have been in labor, I've had to look at my feet in those stirrups & stare at toe nail polish that is halfway grown out. Every time it bugs me & I will not let it happen again! Yes, I realize this is not normal.
10) I was flipping through the channels yesterday & stumbled across "Mr. Mom." That is one of the best movies of all time! Totally hilarious! And, guess what, I CRIED in it! What in the world?!? My hormones are on a roll lately...if you couldn't tell!
Okay, so there you go! My midweek musings, which (as you can tell) are quite varied & have no rhyme or reason to them. Now I guess I can go another whole week before posting again & not have "blog neglect guilt". Hugs to all of you! --Lindsay







8 comments:
I'm impressed that you posted something. Nothing's been happening and I've had nothing to say, so my blog has had the same post for over two weeks. That hasn't happened in a long time and I don't care.
Anyway... We love Taco Bell, too. I can't wait to see Vivvy's room. I can't wait to see you next week, too. Maybe we should do the pedi idea so your toes will look cute when you're pushing that baby out. I don't think that's weird at all. At least try to have shaved legs when they're up in the stirrups.. that's a must!
I still love taco bell too. I don't ever remember seeing my toes.... I was probably wearing socks because my feet are ALWAYS ALWAYS freezing.
Great "Midweek Musings"! I love Taco Bell too, even after I read the article (especially Baja Blast Mountain Dew!). So excited to see Vivvy's room!
Let's go get a pedicure together! We are going on a cruise in a few weeks and I want to get one...so let me know when you can fit it in your day or evening!!
Mr. Mom is Michael Keaton's best movie...after last Sunday's turkey dinner, I'd say Mike has turned into a bonefide Mr. Mom.
Mr. Mom is Michael Keaton's best movie...after last Sunday's turkey dinner, I'd say Mike has turned into a bonefide Mr. Mom.
I have a good case of the January blahs and am so looking forward to this month being over! BTW, I can't wait to see how cute Vivvy's room is!
so fun! I LOVE your musings! You are the cutest!!!!! SO excited for you to have a little girl soon!!!!!!
Post a Comment