My Latest Celebrity Look-Alike
Okay, I have viewers tell me that I look like different people all the time (most the time it's their 2nd cousin's husband's sister or something like that), but when I get told several times in a matter of weeks that I look like a particular person, I start to wonder if maybe I really do. My latest "look-alike" has been this actress...
Kathryn Morris, the girl on "Cold Case". I don't know if I can see it or not. We're blonde...with similar bangs...and we're both pretty darn albino (Why was I cursed with the albino gene??? WHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY???) Anyway, I thought I would throw the question out to all of you to see what you think. Let me know! --Lindsay






9 comments:
could be, you are both super skinny, and beautiful!
No way! I don't see it besides the blonde hair and fair skin!
Us albino girls gotta stick together....but unfortunately,I will always be whiter. :( HAHA!
Think of it this way you could be her stunt double? Although I don't think she does all that many stunts. I think you're both gorgeous!!!
Similar shaped faces and coloring. Different eyes. Both very beautiful and both famous on TV!
Yes, I can see it. You're both blond, fair skinned, and like TWO POUNDS.
I can kind of see it!
This is crazy but she reminds me of your mom. funny huh?
either way-all three of you are beautiful!!
Heather's right...she does look like your mother! Aren't I lucky? Love Poppy
Post a Comment