Yule Tide Greetings
Here's the Storrs' Family Christmas card for 2008. Remind you of a certain blog header? I liked it so much that I tweaked it into our holiday card for the year. These babies are going in the mail this week, along with our annual newsletter. So, if I don't have your address & you would like to find one in your mailbox in 7-14 days (standard USPS ground mail timeframe during the month of December), leave me a comment with your address, or shoot me an email with it & I'll send one your way! Merry Christmas! --Lindsay






9 comments:
Very cute! Doing Christmas cards (or any other project, for that matter) is a lot more fun to do digitally. Don't you think? A lot less mess and assembly than the good ol' fashioned way!
Where'd you get your Christmas kit? I really like it.
You have the cutest family! Love the card! You are so talented!
You are very talented! I wish I knew how to do stuff like that!
Darn! I was hoping that you'd post your Christmas letter on your blog...I hate getting the mail nowadays. Love Poppy
So when you say YOU tweaked it into a christmas card, don't you really mean MIKE did both of them? :)
Nope! I did this one pretty much by myself! Mike only had to help me a couple times! Yay!
Awesome card! Always the best from Linz!
Awesome! I got a similar design from Walgreens.com--similar layout, different colors. Very creative!
Cute card and cute family!
Post a Comment