Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Eight is Great...Apparently

I was tagged by my less-hot sister, Kristin. ;)







8 Favorite Books:

1) Twilight
2) New Moon
3) Eclipse
4) Breaking Dawn
5) Love & Logic
6) Gift from the Sea
7) Making the Most of Your Money (Yes...I already realize I'm bizarre)
8) The Baby Whisperer (A must-read for any new mom...it got Connor over colic & has made my other kids "angel babies")

8 Things that Happened Yesterday:

1) Paid bills
2) Dusted
3) Vacuumed
4) Went to the Grocery Store
5) Made fliers for Enrichment
6) Plucked my eyebrows
7) Picked up about a million and a half toys
8) Ate cookies...lots of them!

8 Things to Look Forward to:

1) Not having to work Christmas Eve, Christmas or New Years Eve! Woo Hoo!
2) Getting my new carpet the week after Christmas
3) My mom's Christmas Eve party
4) Seeing my kids' faces on Christmas morning
5) Shopping for an Angel Tree kid
6) Cohen sleeping through the night every night
7) Spring!!!
8) Summer vacation!!!

8 Things on my Wish List

1) A finished basement
2) A baby girl (although that will most likely NEVER happen)
3) An economic turnaround
4) More clothes & SHOES
5) A small surgical correction to a certain part of my body (I'm sure EVERYONE that knows me knows what I'm talking about) Hee hee!
6) New family room furniture
7) A hybrid commuter car (since Mike & I both have big commutes)
8) Peace on Earth & good will toward men ;)

8 Things I Love About Winter (It originally said Fall but since it's now December, I changed it to Winter):

1) Snow when I don't have to go anywhere
2) Cute scarves & coats
3) The hot chocolate that Mike makes in the evenings
4) Christmas music
5) Turning on the fireplace
6) Cuddling up in a blanket
7) The yummy Candlebreeze scents for the winter season
8) The sound of the heater kicking on

8 People I Tag:

1) LeAnn Betts
2) Amanda Skinner
3) Mary Day
4) Emily Lesher
5) Annaliese Cox
6) Jessica DeMill
7) Jessica Bangerter
8) Danelle Butterfield

Have fun ladies! --Lindsay

8 comments:

Tara said...

Okay it's been awhile so...
1.Cohen is 100% adorable.
2.Your Christmas decorations look great. I love the decoration you made with your mom and sisters.
3.Your moms Thanksgiving spread looks delish.
4.I am excited for you to get new carpet. I love new carpet.

Kelli Proctor said...

WOW! This tag was so fun to read, I had to agree with all of it. Oh except the one small surgical correction you were talking about? I beg to differ with the small part, and I like you just the way you are, you dont need to change a thing! You are one hot mama! :)

Amanda said...

Thanks for the tag!

I am jelous of the new carpet comment. I would LOVE to replace the crappy, worn-out, ugly carpet in our house more than anything else I want for our house.

Kristin and Dan said...

WARNING TO EVERYBODY: AIDEN IS NO ANGEL CHILD! DO NOT READ THE BABY WHISPERER! YOUR CHILD WILL BE DOOMED TO ADD "ATOR" SUCH AS "AIDENATOR" TO THEIR NAME, BECAUSE THEY ARE INSANE!! DO NOT LISTEN TO THE TEMPTINGS OF LINDSAY, SHE IS LYING!

And note to Lindsay (haha): You CAN NOT claim Breaking Dawn as one of your top 8 books, YOU HAVE NOT EVEN FINISHED IT!!!!!!

Emily said...

Lindsay, Lindsay, Lindsay, can you believe you are the first person to tag me in the cyber world? After two years of blogging and 225 posts!

I'm now an official blogger! :)

I better start thinking . . . :)

Marion said...

Last night Jarom slept for 10 hours. It is a beautiful day today. Your time is coming. hopefully sooner rather than later :)

Jackie said...

I had to say that I totally would have put down that part about how I love the sound of the heater kicking on... Ahhh cozy!

Anonymous said...

So how come baby whispering doesn't work after age one? Love Poppy