Monday, September 24, 2007

Who Needs a Girl When You Have Aiden?

Yesterday, before church, Mike & I were working on dinner in the kitchen when we heard a bizarre sound. "Clomp, clomp, clomp." We turned around to see Aiden walking around in my high heeled sandals. And, he was actually doing it quite well...better than many grown women, in fact! I was such a proud mama! Living with 3 boys is not an easy feat for a girly girl like myself. But, I've decided that, even if I never have a girl, it's okay...at least I have a son with great footwear fashion sense...although I will have to have a talk with him about taking the socks off before putting the sandals on! I guess that's another lesson for another day! --Lindsay

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha oh please, you cant compare aiden with a girl! he's the own that eats dirt, gets dirt in his hair, ears, fingernails, eyes, probably even down his clothes! he is NOT a girl like you... if you got one speck of dirt on your face you'd probably just freak out and have to go shower all over again... heah heah, STUAGE!

The Swensons said...

Your new background is so cute (just like the rest of yours)! Where do you find them?

Anonymous said...

I think Aiden got some "metro" tendencies from Mike! Love Poppy