Sunday, June 17, 2007

Top Ten Reasons Mike is an Awesome Dad (and Husband)!

10--He can fix just about anything with a little superglue and duct tape...sometimes, a piece of string is required too!

9--He can work out any knot with his AWESOME massages!

8--He's a wrestling maniac with the boys (unfortunately for the furniture in our house!)

7--He's great in the...kitchen (where was your mind going?) No really, he's a fabulous chef!

6--He says "I love you" to all of us at least 645 times a day!

5--He can mow the lawn, edge the grass, pull the weeds, wash the cars, fix the fence, work on his bug, clean the garage, & still have enough energy to hang out with us!

4--He's got a nice butt! Sorry, but he does!

3--He works 15-hour days, 3 days a week (when you combine work & school) and he still comes home with a smile on his face!

2--He let's me have my way about 90% of the time! (Thanks!)

1--He is probably the most loving, compassionate, caring, smartest person you will ever meet! He's the whole kit-and-kaboodle wrapped up in one very SMOKIN' HOT package!

We love you Mike! Happy Father's Day! --Lindsay, Connor & Aiden

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Last time I counted it was closer to 700 times a day! j/k

I Love you too!

Mike
(701 times!)

Anonymous said...

Three reasons why I "like Mike:"

1) He laughs at my jokes.
2) He's great to watch DVDs with.
3) He has a contagious smile.

One thing I don't like about Mike:

1) After he rubs my wife's back, she whines for a week, "Do it like Mike!" (I would appreciate it if you'd screw up the backrub once in a while, Mike.)

Happy Dad's Day, Mike

Poppy

The Swensons said...

Where's the music? I was looking forward to it!

The Swensons said...

The music is so fun! I think Mike needs to work on my blog sometime!