Tuesday, October 30, 2012

You Can Add "Bear" to His List of Badges

Connor passed off all the requirements to earn his Bear Badge this month & he received it at Pack Meeting last week--five days before his birthday. Do you think we cut that one a little close? Everyone was there for the big event--Aiden, Me, Nana, Poppy & Vivvie (although Viv looks way more interested with whatever Poppy was looking at...and Aiden was way more interested with whatever was on the ceiling, I guess...)


There was also Grandma, Grandpa, Cohen & Dad...


Connor received his badge.  He also got the mother's pin & sash and promptly placed it on me...


Then I got a big bear hug from my graduating Bear...


Now it's on to Webelos!  Didn't he just start Cub Scouts?  How did we already reach the final year of it?  I can't believe how fast everything in life flies by lately.  Where's the pause button when you need it?  Great job on getting your Bear Badge, Connor!  Dad & I are very proud of you and all your hard work!  --Mom

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Way to go Connor! That's great. I know nothing about cub scouts...but I imagine at times it was hard work for Connor (and mom and dad too). :)

Poppy said...

I've decided a den meeting is another term for organized chaos!