Thursday, December 15, 2011

Another Wrestling Tournament...Another Double Win

And now, for your viewing pleasure, I think it's time I post some totally awkward wrestling photos...



I paid $10 each for those things? Remind me never to do that again! They are the most awkward looking pictures I've ever seen in my life. Especially Connor's with his knobby knees. Sorry when you read this someday Connor, but you have to admit it's true! Haha! Despite looking awkward for pictures, these two are awesome wrestlers! You can't dispute these brackets, baby...




We had our final tournament of the season a few weeks ago & both Connor and Aiden won in their weight divisions...AGAIN! In fact, neither of them lost a single match this tournament! That means that Connor went undefeated the entire season & Aiden only lost one match the entire season! Way to go boys!!!

Connor's coach recommended that we start him with one of the more advanced local leagues or with a private coach at some point because he is doing so well. Connor says he wants to do one more year of city league and then move on to another league or coach. It's so awesome to see how much he loves wrestling! It just clicks with him. He obviously gets this from Mike's side of the family. Mike wrestled in high school, and both his uncle and cousin were state champion wrestlers. It's funny how things like that run in families. I don't know or care if Connor ends up being a state champion or not. I'm just glad that he's found something he loves & is really good at! I hope he keeps it up...anything to keep him out of trouble as a teenager, right? --Lindsay

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, I am laughing!! I am a total (non-creepy) blog stalker, and I have just loved reading your blog. You are hilarious.

Way to go boys!!

Unknown said...

Holy freaking cow, I'm dying. I'm also laughing knowing that I'm not the only mother who loves posting embarassing pictures of her children!!!

Poppy said...

I had to laugh at the moment some kid growled and held out his hands like he was a bear and Aiden took one look at the kid with an expression that said, "This kid is nuts." Of course, Aiden proceeded to pin this pint-sized "bear."