One Very Sleepy Boy!
Hello Everyone! No, sorry to disappoint you, this is not Lindsay, it is just Mike. For those of you that are frequent visitors to our little site, you would know that this is only the second time I have written a post. Lindsay is definitely the better writer, and does such a good job that my contributions would only bring the quality of our blog down. Though, every once in a while there are some things worth posting, and this little video is one of them.
My mom often tells me little stories about my childhood. One of her favorites is when I would fall asleep at the dinner table because I had played so hard all day. I always thought this was funny, but never knew how funny until tonight. Our little “wild one” Aiden, takes a lot after his dad when I was young, and is simply a ball of energy all the time. He plays every second of the day, and plays hard. He climbs on everything, and runs every where he goes.
Today was one of those days that he played hard, but refused to take a nap. He is getting to that age where it is really hard to get him to take a nap, and he usually just lies in bed for three hours, amusing himself with what ever little thing he can find. Today, we didn’t even try to force him to take a nap, and this wonderful little video is the result. I hope you enjoy this as much as we did.






7 comments:
That is hilarious! What a cutie. Thanks for sharing.
Oh my gosh, that was SO funny! I laughed through the whole thing. You should send that to America's Funniest Home Videos. And great post, Mike. Getting Greg to write on our blog would be like pulling teeth.
one word: priceless
oh wow, so cute! Sometimes I wish I could have the skills to get my video camera at the speed of light to catch these moments but I never seem to grab it fast enough! So cute that you caught this moment!
Poor Aiden! Hangin' in there to the bitter end. Actually, Aiden may get this bad habit from me...that's me at Sacrament Meeting every Sunday! Love Poppy
even before i read poppy's comment i was going to say... aiden is totally taking after his poppy!!!
That was adorable...Aiden and Hayden have a lot in common, Hayden hates naps too..it means he has to slow down! I am so glad you got that on camera! He will love it one day!
Post a Comment