Pioneer Day
We had a great time on Pioneer Day! The day started out with the 24th of July parade. I walked in the parade with some of the 2News Team. Man, I work with some tall people...
That afternoon, we headed for higher (and cooler ground) by going to Cascade Springs high in the Wasatch Mountains...
Everyone in the family came, including Mike's parents that were visiting from Nashville. Even the littlest member of the family, Baby Hazel, came along...
Cascade Springs are natural springs that come out of the ground. There are lots of wooden bridges and walkways to walk around the springs...
The kiddos had fun playing in the marshy ground, trying not to get their feet wet...
Connor and Lila played follow the leader on our little walk. Connor would imitate anything Lila did. It was pretty cute...
Connor also gave Landon a shoulder ride when he got tired...
And did a random heel click jump as we were headed back to the cars...
After that, we all came back to our house for a barbecue. Of course, I forgot to get a picture of all the yummy food, but I did get a pic of us just hanging out after we ate...
Later that evening, we all roasted marshmallows around the fire pit...
I love summer! Pioneer Day is always a favorite. I love that we get a little bonus holiday here in Utah! --Lindsay






No comments:
Post a Comment