Frolicking Through Fall
Here's some of the fun, random things we did during the fall season.
Filling in on "The Refresh" (an afternoon show about all things trending) with Heidi Hatch and Chris Miller...
Eating hot dogs with Susie Bullock, of the blog "Hey Grill, Hey", after she won the title of "Most Hot Dogs Cooked in One Day" or something like that...
Hanging out with Sterling at the 2News Fall Premier Party at La Caille...
My parents are clients, so I got to hang out with them at the dinner. While we were eating this peacock came up to our table and just stood there...
Cohen and I screaming our guts out on the Merry-Go-Round like it was the scariest ride ever...
Cohen rock climbing...
Eating ice cream...
Looks like someone learned how to take selfies...
Vivvie and I went shopping at the outlet mall with Nana. Viv had fun accessorizing and posing for pictures...
I did one of those Facebook things where they analyze your profile and show you who your good and bad influences are. This was my result. Sounds about right...
I know it sounds kind of morbid, but I really kind of enjoy giving Vivvie her shots every night. I know a big part of that is because my patient is such an angel about it. She never complains about getting her shots, and even reminds us to give them to her. She's pretty amazing...
Speaking of Viv, this is how we found her one night. We put her to sleep in her bed, but when we checked on her before we went to bed, we found her like this...
A funny text message between Connor and me. I'm not even sure what this text was originally about, but it ended pretty funny. By the way, in my last text, the "I'm" should have been "Um"...
Speaking of Connor, he's rocking his first year of middle school. He was named 7th Grade Wolverine of the Week back in September...
Ice cream with Aiden...
Our newest niece was born on September 21st. Meet Lila Jane. She's the sweetest baby...
I don't know about you, but I think Viv painted the water cycle here. I see evaporation happening on the bottom left. Condensation happening at the top. Precipitation happening in the middle. And, runoff happening on the far right...
Maybe I have a meteorologist in the making...
The kiddos got to meet their new cousin Lila a few days after she was born...
What do you do when your son steals your phone and takes hundreds of selfies that look just like this?
You have Vivvie and our next door neighbor, Sadie, sit on him...
And then you take pictures of him again. He's a pretty handsome dude...
Then you tell the girls to tickle him...
Vivvie's friend, Ilaria, was over playing one day. She and Vivvie were playing dress up, and Ilaria picked the wedding dress. Suddenly, she and Cohen were getting married. I guess this is their official wedding photo. Haha...
My parents got this ridiculously horrible plush zombie at some event they attended. They were "gracious" enough to give it to my kids. If I end up dead in my sleep, this thing needs to be the first suspect...
Hugging it out at the Fall Carnival held at the kids' elementary school...
Fun on the blow-up slides and obstacle courses at the Fall Carnival...
Oooooooookay...
Loves for Daddy...
More Fall Carnival fun...
Aiden decided he didn't want to spend his money on the blow up stuff. He wanted to buy ridiculously overpriced cotton candy instead. So, he and I waited in this crazy line almost all night to buy some...
It was delicious though...
Vivvie harvesting some vegetables at the children's museum...
Puppet show time...
Ummm, I don't think you'll be able to pick up his heartbeat on top of his head...
Look at them bones...
I can't ever escape laundry, even at the museum...
My girl and me...
Amy and I showing how excited we were to sleep in on a Sunday morning because our morning show was preempted by a football game being played in London...
Aiden wasn't too thrilled that I made him cut off his Beatles mop for family pictures...
Look how handsome he is...
Well, so much for being original. From this list of the top Millenial names. Vivienne is #26...
I love General Conference weekend and the yummy waffles that come with it for our family...
Connor went out of town on General Conference weekend with his friend, Hayden, and his family. They went to their cabin at Fish Lake. It looks so beautiful there...
A shot I took up at Tibblefork Reservoir while we were getting our family pictures taken...
Cohen went to an "Army Birthday Party" for his friend, Brandon. He came home really looking like a soldier...
I helped in Aiden's classroom as they decorated cakes that looked like topographical maps of Utah. Such a fun, and cute idea...
One night, we had all ladies on the 10:00 show. It was our BROADcast...
Connor and I went to see "Inside Out" together. I bawled like a baby, and embarrassed him to death...
Connor and his scout troop on a campout...
One of our Autumn Blaze Maples was really ablaze this year. This picture doesn't even do it justice. It was so bright red. Loved it...
I was at work one afternoon, when Mike sent me this picture. What the crap?!? That's a tarantula...on our driveway. I suddenly don't like living on a mountain anymore...
Group selfie...
Our thoughts on having a teenager...
Mike and I took a contraband selfie at a pre-screening of the new James Bond movie, Spectre. Mike's company rented out a theatre for all their employees. I look like crap because I had been sick most the week...
We filled our first Sharps container back in November. Those are all the shots Vivvie has received since starting growth hormone injections on January 15th...
Cohen won a scooter and helmet at school for participating in the "Walk More in Four" program. It's a program that encourages kids to walk to and from school almost everyday for four weeks. Since my kids normally walk to and from school, unless there's bad weather, it was pretty easy for them...
Aiden playing with some of the experiments at the Optical Illusions exhibit at the children's museum...
Taking car of the animals in the vetrenarian's section there...
Making a stop motion movie...
And then eating ice cream at the end...
One of my co-workers, Jill, just had a baby. While she's on maternity leave, I've been filling in one day a week on the early morning show (4:30 am - 6:00 am). It's fun to be able to hang out with some of my co-workers I don't see very often...
I filled up my Tahoe for less than $40 back in November. I can't even remember the last time that happened...
I love four-year-old handwriting. It's definitely one of my favorite things...
A picture of Vivvie and some of her friends that was sent to me...
The boys started taking piano lessons from my sister, Ashlee, in November. While they take lessons, I get to hang out with sweet little Lila...
Future bank teller?
Or Veterinarian?
I alphabetized my spices right before Thanksgiving. Now if they were all the same brand and all in the same size jars, my OCD would really be happy...
Mom freak out moment! Connor started shaving in November! He had quite the man 'stache going there, so Mike took him upstairs and told him he was going to learn how to shave. He has to shave once every couple weeks. He's 13-years-old!! He shouldn't be shaving yet!?! Apparently, when you combine the Skousen genes with the Storrs genes, you get children that can easily grow hair...
Viv may want to start shaving too. Just sayin'...
Cohen and Vivvie at Cohen's "Thanksgiving Feast" at school. I helped with it, so Viv came along. I love how much these two love each other...
Vivvie and her friends, Ilaria and Belen, having a tea party...
So, there you go! Some of the fun, random moments from fall 2015! --Lindsay







No comments:
Post a Comment