Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Livin' It Up at Lagoon

We spent a day at Lagoon again this summer.  We had a great time, and even got to try out the new roller coaster, Cannibal.  It was a really fun ride, and totally worth the hour and ten minute wait to ride it!!  Here's some pictures of our fun-filled day.  Sorry, it's basically selfies of all of us on rides.  Here's Aiden, Vivvie and I on Paratrooper (or, as we call it, the umbrellas)...


Mike, Vivvie and I riding Space Scrambler...


The boys riding Space Scrambler...


Break for lunch...


Connor and Aiden on Air Race...


Aiden and I on The Rocket...


Viv and me on Odysea...


Lady Bug Bop...


Log Ride...


Wild Kingdom Train...


Vivvie riding Skyfighter...


Carousel...


Baby Boats...


Puff the Magic Dragon...


Speedway Jr...


Dragonfly...


Moonraker...


Cohen, Aiden and I riding Musik Express.  They squished me so bad...


Can't remember what ride this was, but we were obviously having a blast...


And, we ended the day where we began it, on Paratrooper...


It was a great day!  The kids are getting to really fun ages where they are willing to try new, crazy rides.  Even Vivvie is getting braver!  She put her hands up on Bombora!!  Baby steps, baby steps!  Soon, I know she'll love all these crazy roller coasters as much as her brothers.  --Lindsay

No comments: