Thursday, August 21, 2014

Lagoon

We went to Lagoon a few weeks ago with Ashlee and her family.  Here are a few cute pictures from our day there.

Viv and Ella on the Baby Boats.  I decided this would be a nice, easy ride for Vivvie to go on first--considered her utter refusal to go on any rides last year.  She ended up doing great and went on quite a few rides...



Vivienne and Ella on the helicopter ride...


Tyler and Cohen on the helicopter ride...


The girls on the cars...


The boys on the airplanes...


The little girls went too...


Ella and Viv on the Tiddlywinks ride.  Vivvie decided this ride was "too scary" because it went "too high and too fast."  Baby steps, baby steps...


Cohen and Ty on Puff The Magic Dragon...


And Ella and I on Puff as well...


The big boys (including Greg) waiting in line for Wicked...


A wild ride on Wild Mouse...


Aiden and Viv on the cars...


Mike and Connor on Tidal Wave...


Con on Turn of the Century...


Aiden and Vivienne on the bumper cars.  I thought Viv would hate this ride.  Boy, was I wrong.  She absolutely loved it and would giggle and giggle anytime they ran into the other cars...


Aiden and I on Dino Drop...



The little girls on the spaceships...


And the teacups...


Oh, you know, just taking selfies on roller coasters.  I love the little girl freaking out behind us...


Hanging out on the little swings...


Selfie with my sweet girl...


The boys on the Log Ride...


Vivvie taking an afternoon snooze...


Mike and Connor on Air Race...


Connor, Aiden and I on The Rocket...


Mike and Vivienne on the teacups.  This is Viv's favorite ride.  She calls it "The Belle Ride."  That's actually my fault.  I told her it was a Belle ride last year when she was refusing to go on any rides.  I told her the big tea kettle in the middle was Mrs. Potts and the teacups were Chip--both from the movie "Beauty and the Beast."  Now, I'm pretty sure we'll be referring to it as "The Belle Ride" for many years to come...


Cute Vivvie on Bulgy The Whale...



Mike and Vivienne on Red Rock Rally...


What do you do while waiting in line?  Why not pose as superheroes?!?


Taking a ride on the train...


And the Merry-Go-Round...


We ended the night with a ride on the massive ferris wheel--where Connor realized he might have a slight fear of heights.  I seriously thought he might lose it...


It was a great day!  We had so much fun and everyone was able to go on all the rides they wanted to--well, except Cohen who is still too short to go on most the dare devil rides he wants to try.  Maybe next year.  We'll be keeping our fingers crossed.  --Lindsay

1 comment:

Kristin and Dan said...

Super cute pics!!! Looks like such a fun day!