Tuesday, January 17, 2012

If You Give a Nine-Year-Old a Camera...

...And you then take that nine-year-old to the International Auto Expo, with his siblings, cousins & uncle, you won't get many pictures of the actual cars. But, you will get lots of "awesome" other shots.

Like, the Just-Starting-The-Day-And-Everyone's-Happy Shot...


The No-Officer-I'm-Not-Intoxicated Shot...


The I-Can't-Believe-The-Cop-Bought-It Shot...


The I'm-Too-Sexy-For-This-Car Shot...


The Okay-Maybe-I-Really-Was-A-Little-Intoxicated Shot...


The Guy-Who-Wore-A-Pink-Striped-Shirt-To-A-Car-Show Shot...


The Sweet-Sister Shot...


The Diva-Sister Shot...


The Oh-Crap-Mike-Just-Lost-Cohen-Again Shot...


The Look-Mom-No-Hands! Shot...


The Oh-Good-We-Finally-Found-Cohen Shot...


The Hey-Baby-Want-To-Take-A-Ride-In-My-Pimped-Out-Car? Shot...


The I'm-trying-to-look-tough shot...


The I'm-Secretly-Plotting-My-Next-Escape-From-Dad Shot...


The Let-Me-Demonstrate-How-To-Put-On-A-Seatbeat Shot...


The If-You-Don't-Get-That-Camera-Out-Of-My-Face-I'm-Going-To-Kill-You Shot...


They did get a few pictures of the actual cars. Like the Oh-How-Mike-Wishes-He-Were-Rich-And-Could-Buy-This-$112,000-Car Shot...


The This-Car-Is-Worth-More-Than-Your-Life-So-We'll-Only-Let-You-Within-Ten-Feet-Of-It Shot...


Even though I wasn't there, I believe I can accurately sum up the day with a mathematical equation: 2 guys + 6 kids = PURE CRAZINESS! --Lindsay

3 comments:

David and Audrey said...

Lol!! Love it.

Kristin and Dan said...

LOL! Love it. Looks like fun!

Poppy said...

I heard it was like Mike was herding rabbits during the entire car show.