Family Pictures 2010
All photos by Maria Wood Photography.
FAMILY PICS





MY THREE SONS

CONNOR



AIDEN




COHEN





MY LOVE AND ME


Okay, so now I need your help! I have a huge wall in the entry that is DYING for a family picture to be hung on it. This thing will be huge...probably 20x30, with a big frame around it. Which family picture do I choose? I've decided on either the first family picture or the last one. Which one do you think would best in 20x30...a candid or a normal posed picture? I'm kind of leaning towards the candid (the first one) just because that would be kind of fun to have something different and fun like that when you first walk in the door. But, I also really like the last one too. I'm very torn. What do you think? I need opinions here. --Lindsay








14 comments:
I'm all for the candid one! I love it!
I love the candid one too! I love having something different!
I love them all! Isn't Maria such a great photographer!? Your family is beautiful!
I like the candid one too, but I would probably pick the last one. I'm kind of "safe" like that. The only reason is not because it's different but you can't see your faces.
All the pictures look fantastic! We need to get some good family pictures like that. Ours are almost two years old and It's starting to show.
Both are adorable...I love the candid one too. Hard decision..cute pictures!
I'd say GO CANDID! Its so cute!
I would do the candid, I think it will be more eye catching then a regular one. It would draw more attention because it is different.
Your pictures came out great! I'm going to have to look into that photographer when I finally get around to new pictures haha. But go with the candid for a the big frame...it's different but very beautiful! You can always frame a smaller one of the regular pose for somewhere else in your house!
They are all so cute. My vote is candid. I need family pictures done now too..now that I have someone new in my family!
Go candid!
Awesome pictures! Sorry, I am no help because I think they are all great. I would have a hard time choosing too. Good luck!
I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU REALLY SAID YOU DIDN'T THINK THESE PICTURES TURNED OUT GOOD!!!!!!!! They look AWESOME! Every single one of them! I love them and I love the location that she did them at. I like the candid one, it'd be cool for a big huge picture. It'd be different and eye-catching and a very "look at us, we're a hip and cool family (but not as cool as my sister Kristin)" kind of picture, and not so "Hi, I'm normal and here's my family portrait." Ha ha. Get it?
Oooh, I can see the dillema! I love the idea of the candid one because it would be so different. Maybe you could get a smaller one of the traditional one and display it in a frame on a table or something elsewhere in our house?
I like the one where you're all sitting on a log . . . that would look great in a 20 x 30!
Post a Comment